Zpm spot welders are designed for resistance spot welding.
The Zpm-80 spot welding machine allows you to spot-weld low-carbon steel components that are up to 6 mm thick. You can also spot weld hard-to-weld materials such as various alloy steels or brass. Due to the use of a modern microprocessor control system, it is possible to appropriately select all welding parameters and to program four technologies and switch them swiftly during work. The pulsation welding feature allows for combining materials that are very thick and the STEPPER feature makes it possible to spot-weld zinc-coated sheets.
WELDING CAPACITY AT MINIMUM THRIOAT DEPTH
- Low-carbon steel:
- Average welding power: steel sheet 6 + 6 mm
- High welding power: steel sheet 3+ 3 mm
- Alloy steel: high welding power: steel sheet 2 + 2 mm
- Rods, longitudinal and transverse: Ø18 + Ø18 mm
- Rated power: P505 kvA 80
- Secondary short-circuit current at minimum throat depth: kA 29
- Maximum electrode force: 600-900 daN
- Distance between arms: 180-400 mm