AXYZ 6010 – A comfortable and appropriately selected working surface format allows for a quick and easy use of whole sheets of material without the need for formatting them first.
It is the 6010 family that we use most often when working composites, laminates, plastics and non-ferrous metals. Its characteristics are: big and comfortable format, great precision, user-friendliness… the list goes on and on.
- Model : AXYZ 6010
- Total length: 4200 mm
- Total width: 2570 mm
- Machine height: 810 mm
- Working length: 3800 mm
- Working width: 2100 mm
- Z-axis working range: 190 mm
- Z-axis clearance: 150 mm
- Operating system: TPWIN Graphic Interface, compatible with DXF or PLT vector formats and with the ISO G-code standard (CNC) for three-axis control, full 3D, over 30 programmable functions.
MegaCut SMC 300 – These milling and engraving routers are computer-controlled machines used for working various materials, such as wood, plywood, PVC, dibond or non-ferrous metals (aluminium, bronze, brass, copper). Once a project has been designed in e.g. Corel Draw, it is then exported to HGPL.plt format. SMC models come with the professional Elte spindle 1000W, while our model is additionally fitted with an automatic tool length measurement system and an oil mist-based mill cooling system.
- Working area: 2050 x 3050 mm
- Table dimensions: 2250 x 3200 mm
- Z-axis working range: 100 mm
- Working speed: 2500 mmpmn
- Rapid rate: 2500 mmpm
- Spindle: ELTE 1000
- Automatic tool length measurement
- Oil mist-based cooling and lubrication system